"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Monday, April 25, 2011

Just some thoughts





Here's some early morning, alone-time thoughts. Warning, you might not agree with this... but please read it all before you judge.

As Kurt Cobain once wrote, "you read, you die."

I have been watching Gilmore girls for days. I haven't gotten cable yet (trying to save money since I am just moving in) and it's so peaceful and doesn't remind me of real life other than my hopes for my daughter and I. I want another baby one day but I want another son. My daughter is my firstborn and she's beautiful and my miracle <3 I know that in some ways, she will always have this piece of my heart that is just a little bit bigger and if I have the relationship with her that Lorelie and Rory have, I would be a very happy mother. <3 My son, Jax, In some ways, I picture his future as a different one. He's big. Like football player, NFL future big. The doctors told me on his second birthday that he would be between 6'2 and 6'3. I was so amazed. I am only five 2. And his father isn't over six foot. He's also strong and smart. He uses his strength and agility to his advantage. He can hop my four and a half foot gate and he's not even three!! I imagine him playing football soon and being in high school, waiting for scholarships, getting one to send him to a good school and he can get a degree. then my dream splits. He can either go play for the NFL, (Personally I dream of him on the REDSKINS, completely my favorite team) and his life would be amazing. We're also a "generational military" family so my other dream involves him joining the Military as an officer and serving his country. I often dream of him in the Marine Corps. My third dream is simpler. I dream of him being a doctor. I mean, come on. What mom wouldn't be proud to have a son that's a doctor? <3 My daughter, I dream of her being an artist. But I am realistic and realize I'm passing my dreams as hers. I dream of her painting in Italy, sketching in Paris, playing small gigs in Amsterdam and New York City. <3

Anyways, I better get going. I just wanted to share some of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment