"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

quotes i love

Be safe, sleep with a Soldier, just not mine ♥
If you think Soldiers are tough, you should see their girls ♥
Dear deployment, you are a cockblocker. I need sex.
I really hate this crap called deployment.
His calls keep me ♥Alive♥
Wake me up when this deployment ends
BACK OFF! I'm taken by a real man. Proud Army Sweetheart ♥

Screw the shining armor. My hero wears combat boots ♥
Half my Heart is in Afghanistan ♥♥♥♥
In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save me ♥

You are nothing short of my everything ♥

Because I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you ♥
...
I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night but deep in my heart I truly know, you're the man that I want and I can't let you go ♥

I wish you were here, but you're not here, you're there and there doesn't know how lucky it is.

Wherever you go I'll be waiting, whenever you call, I'll be there. Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright, you're in my heart here tonight. ♥

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between, you occupy my mind... so practically every single moment of the day you are in my thoughts.

The simple lack of you is more to me than the presence of others ♥

Give me more lovin than I've ever had, make it all better when I'm feelin' sad. Tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not, make me feel good when I hurt so bad, barely gettin mad, I'm so glad i found you. I love being around you... Give me more lovin' from the very start, piece me back together when I fall apart. Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends. Make me feel good when I hurt so bad, best that I've had, I'm so glad that I found you. I love being around you. You make it easy, it's easy as one, two, one, two, three, four.

No comments:

Post a Comment