"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

december 7th, 2010

Yesterday I got a letter mailed after the letter I got today... and the letter today, was absolutely the sweetest.

he wrote this: "Whenever I hear or think your name I see a cute little girl who will dance in the street and not care who is watching. I think of someone who has a huge heart, smart mouth, tender touch and sweet kiss. So you are amazing. I am so glad we found each other and we can make each other smile. I miss you, can't wait to talk to you again, or chat with you, something. Next time I see you we will have the longest hug ever. I miss you and really wanna be with you. xxxooo's"

He's everything to me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment