"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my favorite lines he's ever written



July 1, 2010

"I don't know how effectively I conveyed my thoughts, but you are in my head alot. I love that I have a little part in  you becoming who you really want to be."

July 25, 2010

"I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the point when he made Pearl Harbor and that is an awful lot girl."

Aug 29, 2010

 "I love every letter you write me. Just seeing the letter makes me smile. I miss you and hope I get to talk to you soon."

Sept 4, 2010

"I miss ya, can't wait to hold ya."

Sept 5, 2010

"I wish I could talk to you more and hear about everything in real time... So when all your topsy-turvy moving around ends and you are settled somewhere, where do you want our first get-away to be? Start thinking because there is still alot of the world and U.S. I haven't been yet and we need ideas. I can't wait to see you  and go somewhere with you. Even if it's just a park, because parks have grass and clouds, two things we don't have here. I miss ya, can't wait to hold ya."

Oct 27, 2010

"I think of you often and I can't wait til we see each other again."

Oct 30, 2010

"I think we can be really good for each other for a really long time. I miss holding you, I miss you wanting to be closer to me. I miss just walking around and talking to you. For me, you are the perfect mix of the cute girl, sexy girl, smart girl, shy girl, bold girl, and lady girl. ... You are wonderful, not perfect but perhaps perfect for me. My parents won't approve of you; tattooed catholic girl who wakes me up in the middle of the night... I think you are cute and sexy, but I'm also turned on by how your mind works and the level of common sense you have ... I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss your hot little body squirming in my arms. I miss how you taste and smell. All of this will make us seeing each other again that much better."

'Ps. is this all crazy? yep, but normal people's lives suck, I'd rather be crazy."

Nov 10, 2010

"The sexy photo you sent me tonight is up on my laptop monitor. I really want to just pick you up and hold you and kiss every part of you. But I'm stuck here in Afghaniland with a bunch of dudes, definitely my loss."

Nov 15, 2010

"Seeing you last night on Skype was awesome. I went to bed with a smile. :P I just wanted to reach out and touch you or just pull you through the screen into Afghanistan or Jump through to New York. I like the hair brunette but you can make it pretty much any color you want. Your goofy smile was beautiful and I loved the way you looked in the tank top. I really wanted to just touch your soft skin and feel your hug" ... "I miss you, I can't wait to see you again. I really want to hold you and just spend time with you talking about whatever stuff. You are incredible and I feel fortunate that you want to be with me. Eventually I'm going to let you down in some way or the Army is going to let us both down but I really hope whatever tough times come we can grow closer and keep this special thing we have going. I miss you."

Nov 24, 2010

"I am the luckiest guy in the world because you don't want an out. I think we are perfect for each other and I hope we never have a fight but if we do we are sooo going to make up after. I miss you to the nth degree as n approaches infinity. Tomorrow is thanksgiving, woot woot. I really do have alot to be thankful for. A girl who calls me hero. A family who loves me. The opportunity to lead American Soldiers. And a girl who can't wait to hold me. ~ I mentioned you twice...... I miss you Babe and need to go to bed. I can't wait to hold you and feel your tight little hug. I feel like we grew together tonight and both became stronger people together. Every problem you ever have, I want to help you solve. And every problem I ever have, I want your input and encouragement. You mean alot to me. I miss you. Your Captain, Steve (even when I am a Major, I want to be your captain."

No comments:

Post a Comment