"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a few days...

Babe,

It's been a couple days since I heard from you live. I hope I get to hear from you soon. Hope if your "out" you are safe and those marines have your back ;) I miss you. I got your long letter yesterday night and wrote you back this morning. It's really long. Just a warning. And if you weren't warned it means you never read this haha.

Anyways, I am waiting for the cable and phone and internet guy (He's one guy but doing three jobs) He's going to set me up. I cleaned my livingroom and bedroom again. I'd rather have you here so it matters any.

Oh, last night i also got the Hard Corps Shirts that Sean sent to me. I love them! I can't wait til he does the Army version, I think I'll get all the branches, but for now I have the Marines ones, both the female version and the male version. I love the female version. It says "Faithful Always THEY SHALL REMAIN" it looks pretty badass. And the male version says :Hard Corps. Dogs to loose when war is waged. I have some stuff for you to give out in the carepackage coming from Sean. :)

Anyways, I have to go. But I just wanted to update this. I miss you. Call or write soon. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment