"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1st, 2010

And my words fall like raindrops, fleeing from the clouded overthought of my mind. Laying scattered on the ground, a million and one mirrors reflecting sight and sound.



My memories dripping like melting ice cream, slipping away under the heat of conscious fricition. The two sides of my mind, spark and ignite, setting alight dense overgrowth.



The charred remains will serve as new fields, to sow and reap healthy development.



Like vultures circling the sky, my thoughts are flying by gaining speed and momentum in one direction, towards me and my... my... my mind is dry, my psyche is thirsty and in between is warm and cold.



Something new and something old.



It's there I can feel it. It's been there all along. Maybe it happened quick and fast, but I can remember it dragging on, now it's there, and try as I may, it's there to stay. Shake and shiver. Twist and quiver, the grasp bares strong.



And now I can't think anymore, there's something wrong.



But let me say that I'm sure to say what I've been saying all along. Maybe you heard everyword but dismissed it long gone. The least to say many a day passed and paused without much though in between the white and the black. I stand blue and forgotten.



Let me be alone for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment