"Leah, Leah, Leah, my dear sweet Leah, how does your garden grow?"

My true love has my heart, and I have his. Together in marriage, together at heart. In good times and hard. In sickness and in health. For now and forever.


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why did you go so soon?

It felt like you just got here when you left. I really didn't know what to expect but I was so relieved that you were the same guy that I'd remembered from last summer. I am glad War hasn't changed you, except maybe make you think about our future more, which I must admit I don't exactly mind. You are the most amazing man I've ever known and every day with you, even the one where I got sooo sick it was awful, was amazing. I'm pretty in love with you, soon-to-be an official US Army Captain Steve <3 I miss you so much already. Come home soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment